- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable architecture and code
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of high scale web applications and services
- Implement UI in React with high quality
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, product owners and QA to see projects through, from conception to completion
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- A degree in an associated field and/or other advanced certification along with significant experience
- 5+ years of experience developing application and Micro-services
- Experience in React JS, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with Node JS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Objection ORM
- Using Build-Tools Webpack, npm
- Experience in working with Git Flow
- Experience in working in a SCRUM team
- Attention to detail
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken English
- We offer you an opportunity to work in innovative projects in an award-winning start-up, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility, and the creative freedom to develop your ideas. This goes hand in hand with a diverse range of tasks and an authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, team building workshops, or the yearly summer party.
HRForecast is a Germany-based HR tech startup. We are based in Munich and Bremen (Germany), Kyiv (Ukraine) and Singapore. Working at HRForecast, it’s not just doing another job. You’ll have limitless opportunities to deliver your best results. Bring the passion to create, take ownership, and use logic and ability to execute. We look for natural self-starters who handle things from start to finish and who are eager to learn.
HRForecast’s latest articles, right in your inbox
Every month, we’ll send you a curated newsletter with our updates and the latest industry news.