You are interested to support companies to drive new technologies like eCars, Biomedicine. Therefore you will be both researching trends and analysing data to provide insights for customers. You will help them to answer questions like:
- Which jobs do I need to develop a battery?
- Which strength / weaknesses do I have compared to my competitors?
If your are self-motivated, thirsty for new knowledge and you think that data has the answer. Then this is the right place to be.
- Research trends related to a specific topic (e.g. eCars)
- Use data from the HRForecast data lake to analyse data & compile key insights
- Summarize insights in presentation for customer
- Collaborate with solution consultants to scope customer requests
- Market Research
- Microsoft Excel
- Business Skills
- Microsoft Power BI
- Data Analytics
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Hands-On Mentality
- Analytical Thinking
- English Advanced
We offer you an opportunity to work in innovative projects in an award-winning start-up, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility, and the creative freedom to develop your ideas. This goes hand in hand with a diverse range of tasks and an authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, team building workshops, or the yearly summer party.
HRForecast’s latest articles, right in your inbox
Every month, we’ll send you a curated newsletter with our updates and the latest industry news.