Would you like to fill vacancies before they arise?
With strategic workforce planning (SWP), you plan ahead, use the skills of your employees efficiently and simplify the search for future specialists for your company.
The focus is on the HR department’s effort to make the required skills available in the company at all times. By using strategic workforce planning, you can drive organizational change, streamline the hiring process, and cost-effectively manage skills.
Would you like to learn more about how you can achieve the best from strategic workforce planning for your company? Take part in our first round table online event “Strategic workforce planning in action”.
When does the webinar take place?
Online event, live session via Zoom
16. March 2022 at 17:00 CET
What you’ll learn at the webinar:
- How to link strategic workforce planning with operational planning?
- How to translate the results of SWP into concrete measures (e.g. upskilling, reskilling)?
- How and based on which measurement criteria can you monitor success?
Who will join us as speakers:
- Luisa Kurth, Total Workforce Management Squad Owner, Atruvia AG
- Christoph D’hein, Senior Project Manager Strategic Workforce Planning, Allianz AG
- Wiebke Apitzsch, Managing Director, Strategic Workforce Planning Expert, TTE Strategy
The webinar will be hosted by Robert Nagy, Customer Success Manager at HRForecast.
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar will be helpful for HR executives and knowledgeable business owners who want to improve their recruiting strategy, get a competitive edge in the talent market and prepare for the future world of work.
Watch the webinar:
Fill out the form to get the latest expert insights. We will send you access to the webinar via email.
Check how companies profit from our expertise
Learn more about how you can benefit from our products and services.