- Test data preparation
- Test execution
- Detect & track bugs
- Manual testing of web application
- Communication with internal development teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations
- Provide test reports to managers and product owners
- Perform different types of testing
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, and types
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and testing process, methodologies
- Practical experience in creating test documentation: test cases, checklists, bug reports
- Good understanding of client-server architecture, web technologies
- Knowledge of Jira or similar bug-tracking tools
- Experience with API testing
- Teamwork orientation and excellent communication skills
- We offer you an opportunity to work in innovative projects in an award-winning start-up, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility, and the creative freedom to develop your ideas. This goes hand in hand with a diverse range of tasks and an authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, team building workshops, or the yearly summer party.
HRForecast is a Germany-based HR tech startup. We are based in Munich and Bremen (Germany), Kyiv (Ukraine) and Singapore. Working at HRForecast, it’s not just doing another job. You’ll have limitless opportunities to deliver your best results. Bring the passion to create, take ownership, and use logic and ability to execute. We look for natural self-starters who handle things from start to finish and who are eager to learn.
HRForecast’s latest articles, right in your inbox
Every month, we’ll send you a curated newsletter with our updates and the latest industry news.