We offer you an opportunity to work on innovative projects in an award-winning start-up, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility, and the creative freedom to develop your ideas.
- Test Data preparation
- Test execution
- Detect & track bugs
- Manual testing of web application
- Communication with internal development teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations
- Provide test reports to managers and product owners
- Perform different types of testing
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, and types
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and testing process, methodologies
- Practical experience in creating test documentation: test cases, check lists, bug reports
- Good understanding of client-server architecture, web technologies
- Knowledge of Jira or similar bug-tracking tools
- Experience with API testing
- Teamwork orientation and excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your full CV, and attach your bug reports and checklists.
HRForecast is a Germany-based HR tech startup that answers today’s and tomorrow’s questions of HR managers by utilizing the power of data. The idea of HRForecast was born, when the two to-be-founders of HRForecast, while still working in a large company heard about the release of 2.000 employees. An interest for a better, more sustainable HR management, where nobody is left behind, was born. Today our customers can benefit from intelligently connected data and gain an individual, strategic competitive advantage from it.
HRForecast’s latest articles, right in your inbox
Every month, we’ll send you a curated newsletter with our updates and the latest industry news.