- Build brand awareness of HRForecast on the global market
- First contact person for press and journalists regarding the publications
- Handling all media inquiries
- Searching, establishing and maintaining connections and cooperations with media, thought leaders, bloggers etc.
- Writing media releases, speeches and newsletters
- Searching relevant online and offline events and partnership opportunities
- Full cycle event management – from sending application to post-event reporting
- Experience in a similar position in B2B area, ideally working for a tech startup
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must
- Proven writing skills (please provide examples of your work)
- Excellent communication skills (including phone calling)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, proactive, creative and pushy
- German is not a must, but would be a huge advantage
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Germany and contribute to its success
- 20 days of vaction
- Paid sick leaves
- Day-offs on Ukrainian holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote-first culture and opportunity to work from wherever you want
HRForecast is a Germany-based HR tech startup. We are based in Munich and Bremen (Germany), Kyiv (Ukraine) and Singapore. Working at HRForecast, it’s not just doing another job. You’ll have limitless opportunities to deliver your best results. Bring the passion to create, take ownership, and use logic and ability to execute. We look for natural self-starters who handle things from start to finish and who are eager to learn.
HRForecast’s latest articles, right in your inbox
Every month, we’ll send you a curated newsletter with our updates and the latest industry news.