- Assist in setting marketing strategies based on data analysis and forecasting (e.g., be responsible for MQL processes, develop communication strategy with MQLs, implement ideas, etc.)
- Build and optimize the marketing funnel that generates leads, improves conversions, shortens sales cycles, and maximizes sales profits
- Create and manage automated email journeys in Hubspot along the lead lifecycle (e.g. email chains creation, a/b testing)
- Translate data insights into decision-making actions and support marketing teams, executives, and management
- Oversee and manage the use of technology tools as well integration and information flow between tools – Ensure knowledge sharing and overall good communication throughout the team
- Collaborate with Sales on lead nurturing processes and map marketing funnel to sales methodology
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales, Customer Success Management, Product Development
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Marketing or Sales Operations Management (SaaS companies preferred)
- You have a perfect understanding of B2B marketing processes as well as automation and CRM tools (Hubspot preferred)
- You are data-driven and think analytically
- You know how to define and implement the processes (and you can demonstrate us a proof based on your experiences)
- You have a structured and organized style of working
- You can easily manage different stakeholders and collaborate with multiple teams
- You bring a hands-on mentality and a proactive approach
- Business fluent in English
We offer you an opportunity to work in innovative projects in an award-winning start-up, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility, and the creative freedom to develop your ideas. This goes hand in hand with a diverse range of tasks and an authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, team building workshops, or the yearly summer party.
HRForecast is a Germany-based HR tech startup. We are based in Munich and Bremen (Germany), Kyiv (Ukraine) and Singapore. Working at HRForecast, it’s not just doing another job. You’ll have limitless opportunities to deliver your best results. Bring the passion to create, take ownership, and use logic and ability to execute. We look for natural self-starters who handle things from start to finish and who are eager to learn.
HRForecast’s latest articles, right in your inbox
Every month, we’ll send you a curated newsletter with our updates and the latest industry news.