- Responsible for setting up and leading a customer onboarding team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our customers ensuring an excellent customer experience on a daily basis
- Onboard new customers and walk them through the implementation process to ensure a successful product and proper usage
- Understand the customer’s perspective and their business and use cases to identify and assess future needs
- Become a trusted advisor and proactively promote the use of our applications
- Optimize existing onboarding processes for the clients
- Full responsibility for internal quality management to ensure customer satisfaction
- Participation in the creation of training materials, e.g. help center articles or explanatory videos
- Participation in fine-tuning our applications based on client feedback and needs
- Experience in B2B software environment
- Strong communicator with excellent problem-solving skills
- Software affinity
- Experience in working with communications teams, HR, and executives is a plus
- Capable of managing different stakeholders
- Self-starter, a true team player with a lot of passion, sense of humor, and enthusiasm
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and written skills in English
- Advanced knowledge of German
- Understanding of HR domain is a plus
- We offer you an opportunity to work in innovative projects in an award-winning start-up, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility, and the creative freedom to develop your ideas. This goes hand in hand with a diverse range of tasks and an authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, team building workshops, or the yearly summer party.
HRForecast is a Germany-based HR tech startup. We are based in Munich and Bremen (Germany), Kyiv (Ukraine) and Singapore. Working at HRForecast, it’s not just doing another job. You’ll have limitless opportunities to deliver your best results. Bring the passion to create, take ownership, and use logic and ability to execute. We look for natural self-starters who handle things from start to finish and who are eager to learn.
HRForecast’s latest articles, right in your inbox
Every month, we’ll send you a curated newsletter with our updates and the latest industry news.