- You will be a key player in HRForecast´s business development team to drive SaaS sales into new accounts
- You will research prospective clients and proactively schedule and lead calls via various channels
- You will organize, manage and develop leads and opportunities through direct client contact
- You will work together with Marketing to implement campaigns focusing on various target segments
- You will be the superuser of HRForecast’s existing Lead Generation toolset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Proven ability to get results and meet commitments
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- A degree in a relevant field of study including Business Administration, Marketing or HR is preferred
- Outgoing and friendly with excellent relationship building skills
- Willingness to develop and grow your skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized, able to work without constant supervision
- Result-oriented and efficient
We offer you an opportunity to work in the Business Development team in an award-winning startup, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics. This is a chance to take responsibility, and gives you the opportunity to kick start your career, developing into senior sales roles within the company. This goes hand in hand with a diverse range of tasks and an authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, team building workshops, or the yearly summer party. Moreover, your job will be fully remote and with flexible working hours. You will receive the hardware from us (laptop, iPhone, etc.) and an attractive salary package. So structure your day, be your leader, and become part of HRForecast.
HRForecast is a Germany-based HR tech startup with over 70 employees. We are based in Munich and Bremen (Germany), Kyiv (Ukraine), and Singapore. Working at HRForecast, it’s not just doing another job. Our solutions help analyze employee development needs and upskilling potential to provide a win-win situation for both employers and employees. So far, we’ve helped over 100 companies to make better talent and business decisions. And that’s just the beginning! You’ll have limitless opportunities to deliver your best results. Bring the passion for creating, take ownership, and use logic and the ability to execute. We look for natural self-starters who handle things from start to finish and are eager to learn.
HRForecast’s latest articles, right in your inbox
Every month, we’ll send you a curated newsletter with our updates and the latest industry news.