- Your role will be to build, develop, coach, and manage the sales organization and all its members
- You will work closely with the Marketing team to develop global marketing and sales strategy
- You will work in a highly dynamic environment while playing a key role in scaling our prospecting efforts and driving a healthy pipeline to help grow the company
- You will be an integral part of the management team by scaling the sales activities, refining our pipeline generation process, and defining and tracking our KPIs
- Own, refine, and drive the sales development process, playbooks, activities, tools, and metrics for both inbound and outbound sales development approaches
- Lead both the inbound outbound business development teams to qualify and maximize conversion of lead flow to meetings and opportunities for the sales team
- Work with the management board toward common goals of pipeline generation that are aligned with the broader organizational objectives
- Own the global revenue targets
- We are looking for candidates who are self-starters, have high integrity, thrive in dynamic environments, and have a true passion for the products that distinguish us
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing and scaling high performing sales development teams in enterprise HR SaaS companies
- Strong understanding of sales development best practices and pipeline building process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Operate well in a fast-paced, dynamic high growth environment
- English is a must, German of advantage
- We offer you an opportunity to work in innovative projects in an award-winning start-up, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility, and the creative freedom to develop your ideas. This goes hand in hand with a diverse range of tasks and an authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, team building workshops, or the yearly summer party.
HRForecast is a Germany-based HR tech startup. We are based in Munich and Bremen (Germany), Kyiv (Ukraine) and Singapore. Working at HRForecast, it’s not just doing another job. You’ll have limitless opportunities to deliver your best results. Bring the passion to create, take ownership, and use logic and ability to execute. We look for natural self-starters who handle things from start to finish and who are eager to learn.