- Take responsibility for a large part of new customer acquisition within a SaaS / B2B environment
- Take responsibility for the acquisition, qualification, and preparation of leads with subsequent transfer to the Sales
- Designing and maintaining creative, automated lead generation strategies and lead acquisition campaigns across multiple channels (e-mail marketing, social media, direct sales, etc.)
- Designing and taking ownership of the lead qualification process and defining quality controls for the CRM
- Deepen the contact to our interested parties and thus form the basis for the successful acquisition of new customers
- Support marketing campaigns to generate qualified leads and provide the marketing department with feedback on the campaigns from the perspective of interested parties
- Deep knowledge of B2B sales processes, especially with SaaS/software
- Excellent English skills (written & spoken) a MUST
- Experience in lead generation technologies (CRM, sales automation, mail sequencing, social media, business network LinkedIn, etc.) and know how to set up all the processes from the scratch
- Experience in marketing, internal sales, or lead management
- Likable and empathetic personality with the talent to inspire other people
- Dealing with people, appearing polite, and having a high service orientation
- Communicative and know how to build up a bond with your conversation partner on the phone and virtually and stay present in people’s minds
- Interest in topics related to digitization and customer experience
We offer you an opportunity to work on innovative projects in an award-winning start-up, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility, and the creative freedom to develop your ideas. This goes hand in hand with a diverse range of tasks and an authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, team building workshops, or the yearly summer party.
HRForecast is a Germany-based HR tech startup. We are based in Munich and Bremen (Germany), Kyiv (Ukraine) and Singapore. Working at HRForecast, it’s not just doing another job. You’ll have limitless opportunities to deliver your best results. Bring the passion to create, take ownership, and use logic and ability to execute. We look for natural self-starters who handle things from start to finish and who are eager to learn.
HRForecast’s latest articles, right in your inbox
Every month, we’ll send you a curated newsletter with our updates and the latest industry news.