The Executive Assistant will provide support for the Executive Committee members. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts, and oversees special projects.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion, especially decisions directly impacting the global operations of the company
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by executives
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations that the executive is involved with
- Prepare and provide financial reports
- Manage expenses and financial accounting matters
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects, and other documents in support of objectives for the organization
- Conserve the Executive’s time by reading, researching, collecting, and analyzing information as needed, in advance
- Administrative tasks (sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events, arrangements of travel/accommodation rarely needed, preparation of expense reports)
- Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate staff
- German & English is a must
- Excellent organizational skills
- Financial reporting & commercial management skills
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Business sense – has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Commitment to excellence – perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communicator – able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner.
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information.
- Team player – have team-oriented experience and approach.
- Service focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of the CEO and other senior executives by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
- Ability to think outside the box with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings.
We offer you an opportunity to work on innovative projects in an award-winning start-up, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility, and the creative freedom to develop your ideas. This goes hand in hand with a diverse range of tasks and an authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, team building workshops, or the yearly summer party.