HRForecast is a Germany-based HR tech startup with over 70 employees. We are based in Munich and Bremen (Germany), Kyiv (Ukraine), and Singapore. Working at HRForecast, it’s not just doing another job. Our solutions help analyze employee development needs and upskilling potential to provide a win-win situation for both employers and employees. So far, we’ve helped over 100 companies to make better talent and business decisions. And that’s just the beginning! You’ll have limitless opportunities to deliver your best results. Bring the passion for creating, take ownership, and use logic and the ability to execute. We look for natural self-starters who handle things from start to finish and are eager to learn.
- Customer acquisition (identify potential new customers in an intelligent way (it’s not just about calling – be creative), schedule meetings, and support the realization of business deals)
- Sales tasks (schedule appointments, monitor customers, first meetings, strategy implementation)
- Research (identifying opportunities and strategizing an approach to create interest)
- Analyze market
- Teamwork (work together with marketing and sales team, support each other)
- Hit your number and improve your business by developing yourself and getting better day by day.
- Positive mindset and passion for helping customers
- Sales or customer service experiences: if you have been a bartender or whatever, just let us know all your experiences
- Knowledge of the standard business practices related to sales operations and the complete life cycle of the sale processes
- Fluent in English and/or German
- Willingness to develop and grow your skills
- Write the best emails in the world and have excellent and suitable phone calls
- Self-motivated, fantastic work ethic, love of using technology, getting things done, highly organized, efficient working style, curious, result-orientated
- Want to achieve a great career in the fast-changing tech environment
- Know how to work with a CRM system (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Ability to maintain, organize and set task priorities
- Good storyteller
- We do not need Harvard students; we need people who will work independently and support each other within the company.
What we offer:
We offer you an opportunity to work on innovative projects in an award-winning startup, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility, and the creative freedom to develop your ideas. This goes hand in hand with a diverse range of tasks and an authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, team building workshops, or the yearly summer party. Moreover, your job will be fully remote and with flexible working hours. You will receive the hardware from us (laptop, iPhone, etc.) and a perfect payment. So structure your day, be your leader, and become part of HRForecast.
Sneak peek into the HRForecast spirit