As an application configuration specialist, you play a pivotal role in providing a best-in-class experience to the clients of our Software-as-a-Service solutions.
In your role you empower the customer to adopt and to support the HRForecast applications.
If the customers happiness in using applications is what drives you, this is the right place.
- Establish and consult customers in the onboarding phase to configure the application to meet their use case expectation
- Analyze how to integrate application with existing customer applications (e.g. SSO, successFactors, workday, SAP HCM) to establish data pipelines
- Train customers in the use of the application in the onboarding phase
- Be the voice of the customer by providing suggestions to product management team on how to improve the application
- Support customers in case they are facing issues and communicate with product team to resolve them ways to make internal processes more efficient
- 2+ years of software support experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Good level of technology understanding (e.g. SSO)
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Affinity for explaining features and providing trainings to diverse audiences
- Experience with client-facing situations in a remote setting
- High proficiency in English and German
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding sense of ownership and ability to carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Strongly detail-oriented and highly organized
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to untangle possibly complex issues
- Familiarity with agile ways of working
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic high growth environment
- We offer you an opportunity to work in innovative projects in an award-winning start-up, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility, and the creative freedom to develop your ideas. This goes hand in hand with a diverse range of tasks and an authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, team building workshops, or the yearly summer party.