HRForecast is a Germany-based HR tech startup with over 70 employees. We are based in Munich and Bremen (Germany), Kyiv (Ukraine), and Singapore. Working at HRForecast, it’s not just doing another job. Our solutions help analyze employee development needs and upskilling potential to provide a win-win situation for both employers and employees. So far, we’ve helped over 100 companies to make better talent and business decisions. And that’s just the beginning! You’ll have limitless opportunities to deliver your best results. Bring the passion for creating, take ownership, and use logic and the ability to execute. We look for natural self-starters who handle things from start to finish and are eager to learn.
- You will be a key player in HRForecast´s Solution Consulting team to drive new SaaS sales into large, strategic accounts
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers
- You will implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of HRForecast’s products and portfolio
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position HRForecast as a SaaS provider for people analytics
- Sales experience in selling software solutions in cloud/SaaS technology or business applications (preferably HCM)
- Experience in selling to the decision-maker in large companies with a Human Resources focus
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position HRForecast into companies
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/Cloud/SaaS architecture is a must
- Experience in cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (for candidates from Germany, German is mandatory)
- Positive mindset and passion for helping customers
- Willingness to develop and grow your skills
- Self-motivated, fantastic work ethic, love of using technology, getting things done, highly organized, efficient working style, curious, result-orientated
What we offer:
We offer you an opportunity to work on innovative projects in an award-winning startup, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility, and the creative freedom to develop your ideas. This goes hand in hand with a diverse range of tasks and an authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, team building workshops, or the yearly summer party. Moreover, your job will be fully remote and with flexible working hours. You will receive the hardware from us (laptop, iPhone, etc.) and a perfect payment. So structure your day, be your leader, and become part of HRForecast.
Sneak peek into the HRForecast spirit
HRForecast’s latest articles, right in your inbox
Every month, we’ll send you a curated newsletter with our updates and the latest industry news.