We offer you an opportunity to work on innovative projects in an award-winning start-up, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility, and the creative freedom to develop your ideas.
- Test Data preparation
- Test execution
- Detect & track bugs
- Manual testing of web application
- Communication with internal development teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations
- Provide test reports to managers and product owners
- Perform different types of testing
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, and types
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and testing process, methodologies
- Practical experience in creating test documentation: test cases, check lists, bug reports
- Good understanding of client-server architecture, web technologies
- Knowledge of Jira or similar bug-tracking tools
- Experience with API testing
- Teamwork orientation and excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your full CV, and attach your bug reports and checklists.
HRForecast is a Germany-based HR tech startup that answers today’s and tomorrow’s questions of HR managers by utilizing the power of data. The idea of HRForecast was born, when the two to-be-founders of HRForecast, while still working in a large company heard about the release of 2.000 employees. An interest for a better, more sustainable HR management, where nobody is left behind, was born. Today our customers can benefit from intelligently connected data and gain an individual, strategic competitive advantage from it.