- Work in our data science team, closely work with our data scientists, help us to develop the core algorithms of our smart applications
- Help us improve our data pipeline that processes a huge amount of data from the global workforce market
- Have the opportunity to involve and lead data engineering projects, provide solutions for our global clients
- Guide our young colleagues in projects to success
- Degree in a quantitative field (Data engineering/science, Computer science, Physics, Mathematics, etc.)
- Proficient in Python and relevant packages (NumPy, Pandas). Hadoop/Spark will be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of databases, SQL/NoSQL
- Good to have knowledge of NLP, Regex, Named entity recognition (NER)
- Hands-on experience in manipulating large data sets
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, search algorithm
- Knowledge of machine learning will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, pro-active and independent
- Fluent in English
- Fun to work with!
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects in one of the fastest-growing tech start-ups in Germany
- Opportunity to become a thought leader in your domain
- A diverse range of tasks and a chance to take responsibility and the creative freedom to develop your ideas
- Flexible working hours and home office / remote working possibility
- Authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, teambuilding workshops, or the yearly summer party
- Computer games, PS4, VR, and board games
HRForecast is a Germany-based HR tech startup. We are based in Munich and Bremen (Germany), Kyiv (Ukraine) and Singapore. Working at HRForecast, it’s not just doing another job. You’ll have limitless opportunities to deliver your best results. Bring the passion to create, take ownership, and use logic and ability to execute. We look for natural self-starters who handle things from start to finish and who are eager to learn.
HRForecast neueste Vlogs direkt in Ihrem Posteingang
Every month, we’ll send you a curated newsletter with our updates and the latest industry news.